You know sometimes it seems life gets worst before it gets better but at times it is just all way too confusing!! My kids are growing up before my eyes and I too have grown up some with them. They inspire me to want more in life and I am a better person thanks to them!! Soon they will be starting school and I am looking forward to a break from having them home 24/7 but I`m not looking forward to middle school and all the drama that goes with it!! Am I wrong to want to keep my kids just that kids?? I maybe shelter them too much but as a kid I had to grow up fast and I just wish they weren't in such a rush!! I really need to get back on track with so many things ... blogging is certainly one of them.....
No comments:
Post a Comment