I just love this cute backpacks for my kids aren't the Nerds soo cute!!!
i was just thinking Its Sunday Already.. ugh I am still not done school shopping for the kids.. I have hesitation though because it seems like every year they give you an ideal list then you go to meet the teacher night and they change up on you... I hate that sooo much I think.. and this is just totally my opinion... that the teachers should get their lists done before school ends so that they can mail it out to the parents a month before school starts.. that isn't asking too much is it?? Tax free weekend is nearing the end and well I see no point in buying anything else since the lists always change... So Its Sunday and as I wish it would be a great day to sleep in and do nothing it never seems to workout that way .. I get up early and go here and there but seriously drag all day long... Lucky me huh!!! hope you had a better Sunday then me!!!
i was just thinking Its Sunday Already.. ugh I am still not done school shopping for the kids.. I have hesitation though because it seems like every year they give you an ideal list then you go to meet the teacher night and they change up on you... I hate that sooo much I think.. and this is just totally my opinion... that the teachers should get their lists done before school ends so that they can mail it out to the parents a month before school starts.. that isn't asking too much is it?? Tax free weekend is nearing the end and well I see no point in buying anything else since the lists always change... So Its Sunday and as I wish it would be a great day to sleep in and do nothing it never seems to workout that way .. I get up early and go here and there but seriously drag all day long... Lucky me huh!!! hope you had a better Sunday then me!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment