Friday, September 4, 2009

What a week and an old PTU now a Freebie "A Day At The Park"

Well life is definitely full of surprises I have had such a busy last few weeks and well ... I dont see a break coming anytime soon lol.. I so thought that my babies going back to school would mean free time but yea right... I had more time when they were home lol... I will be back soon with another kit hopefully I ll get some free time ...




This is a greal fall kit...and was inspired by my babies and a wonderful trip to the park ... Please leave some love when you download ....
Tagger size here
Full size
Elements
Papers
Hugz
Monica

2 comments:

  1. love the kit can't wait to play with it tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new in scrapbooking, and I am so happy to have found your wonderful blog!
    Thank you so much, Klarissa

    ReplyDelete